We are representing a Financial Reporting Manager position with a life sciences company in the Wayne, PA area.
Highlights about the Firm and Position
- The company is a publicly traded medical device company
- Position will focus on managing the SEC reporting process including 10K, 10Q, and other ad hoc filings
- Newly created role opens due to recent multi-million dollar acquisition
- Huge growth potential, this company is known to promote quickly
- Offers competitive compensation and bonus
- Candidates must have at least 5 years of public accounting experience with SEC clients.
- CPA is required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.