We’re building a Naming Service Portal for our contracted parties, and we’re looking to add another Salesforce Developer to our team. You will use your experience to work with team members to develop new portal features, as well as, enhance existing infrastructure and framework, using a declarative approach when possible. You must possess strong oral and written documentation skills and be able to interact with other team members to deliver fast and reliable code. You will also be asked to contribute ideas and provide feedback. You should have a history of building successful Web-based solutions using Web Services and the ability to grasp a variety of unfamiliar technology and integrate them quickly.
- Experience as a certified Salesforce Administrator
- Knowledge of Visualforce controllers and Apex coding
- Proficient in developing Workflows and unitizing Process Builder
- Understands the importance of Entity (Object) Relationships and how to implement them in Salesforce, via lookups, master-detail and custom junctions
- Experience developing on the Java and/or force.com platform & API’s
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented (OO) design patterns as well as various user based security models
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS
- Able to design and configure security/sharing rules, permission sets, field level security, record level security, roles and profiles
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field and 3+ years of related experience
- Experience developing in an enterprise environment – source code control, continuous deployment, release management
- Understanding of Scrum and/or Kanban software development
- Ability to learn quickly and be a self-starter
- Certifications in Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to clearly articulate solutions; verbally and in writing
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.