Our client is an innovative company in education. They are seeking a Salesforce Developer Contractor to join their team.
- Manage functional day-to-day operations of Salesforce, including user management and onboarding, data QA, process documentation, etc.
- As part of the headquarters management team, generate technical and process solutions for issues identified via the helpdesk system, business needs as prioritized by the executive team, and based on your own knowledge of best practices and system improvements through observation of system usage.
- Collaborate with engineering team on the integration between Salesforce and data systems; monitor these connections and respond to issues quickly and effectively.
- Manage integrations between Salesforce and third-party vendors such as DocuSign and Pardot.
- Manage a high-volume service desk and provide excellent service to users of Salesforce and related systems.
- Maintain a very strong understanding of Salesforce configuration, business logic, data structure, and current usage trends.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in a role as a Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification required within 6 months of start.
- Proven experience developing solutions on the SFDC platform, from initial requirements gathering to deployment and implementation at scale.
- Technical skills include exposure to Apex, Visualforce, and integration functionality
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.