Our client is a US based consulting firm with offices spread out across the US, about 2000 employees across multiple locations and almost 20 years of industry success under their belt. They partner with their clients to provide CFO Services, Consulting, Interim Management, Corporate Tax and Valuation services. They have a newly created opportunity for a Salesforce Administrator/Marketer.
- Advance and maintain the company CRM database
- Perform development, testing, implementation, documentation, and update tasks relating to the CRM and other integrated applications
- Create and manage custom objects and other enhancements to CRM
- Research changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce.com and other integrated applications
- Work with multiple departments to coordinate change management
- Audit, uncover and resolve data quality issues
- Manage and prioritize ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
- Completing sales-related and marketing administrative projects
- Maintaining agency social media site within company compliance guidelines.
- Knowledge of FinancialForce (Salesforce add-on) is a +
- BA required
- Experience in FS a must
- Can be located in Boston or NYC – Boston is preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.