Our client, a top tier hybrid hedge/PE firm, is seeking a Risk and Valuations Analyst/Associate to be part of its MBS Risk and Valuations team.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reports and ad-hoc analysis pertaining to its RE portfolio
- Review third party information in an independent and reliable manner to ensure levels reflect current market conditions and are consistent across regions
- Maintain data integrity of current property portfolio and acquisitions
- Produce and review daily liquidity risk and VaR calculations
- Prepare daily and monthly reports and ad-hoc analysis to assist portfolio management and valuation committee in tracking cost/MV/PNL attribution and price trends/variances
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or the Applied Sciences is preferred
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in a finance-oriented role at a major dealer, private equity firm, or hedge fund as an Associate or Analyst
- Proficiency in VBA, Excel, and database structure; The candidate should be well versed in reporting and data query formation
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.