We are representing an opportunity with one of the top rated retail clients in Philadelphia, PA. The position is open due to growth and offers tremendous exposure to C-level executives within the organization
- The company is undergoing tremendous growth due to acquisitions.
- Company offers a competitive compensation package + strong work life balance.
- The position is a high visibility role that will drive the implementation and development of accounting, risk, and treasury functions.
- The Senior Associate will be responsible for the accounting, finance, and treasury functions to include: general GAAP principles, cash flow forecasting, and to ensure the company is in compliance with required internal controls.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related fields
- 3+ years of experience within risk and treasury is highly preferred, public accounting welcome
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.