Our client is a top alternative asset manager in CT – they are seeking a 2-5 year regulatory reporting professional ideally coming from an investment manager or fund administrator, to join its Regulatory Reporting Group.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of all regulatory reports filed on behalf of the firm.
- Coordinate collecting and synthesizing data for various reports to U.S. and foreign regulators and departments such as the SEC, CFTC, NFA, U.S. Treasury, Bureau of Economic Analysis, as well the UK’s FCA and numerous others.
- Develop and document internal processes and procedures related to the firm’s various filing obligations.
- Keep abreast of global regulatory developments and apprise other departments and groups of applicable requirements
- 2-5 years of relevant financial services/regulatory reporting experience
- A J.D. or C.P.A. is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.