The Registered Nurse is an integral part of the treatment team who provides health care services for individuals in their care, ensuring that all overall health and safety needs are met.
- Conduct medical assessment of individuals
- Decide interventions following the nursing process.
- Provide education on medical issues and concerns to individuals, their families, and employees as indicated on their plan of care and diagnosis.
- Monitor the medical states of the individuals of their care and adjust as appropriate.
- Perform any other duties listed on the daily/weekly/monthly/semi-annually/annually site specific responsibility checklist.
- Track, teach and ensure that OPWDD staff has medical certification.
- Assisting and educating the implementation of medical health care.
- Educating direct care staff on medical competencies.
- Any other duty as requested by your supervisor.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.