We are representing a Registered Nurse opportunity for a hospital working with acute care patients in Newark, NJ.
- Maintains the delivery of quality care by assuring the nursing care plan is followed.
- Assures implementation of the assessment plan, evaluation, and follow up of the plan of care for the patient population.
- Valid temporary or permanent State Registered Nurse License.
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to manage multiple priorities, be dedicated to the provision of quality patient care, and use sound judgment in decision-making.
- CPR certification required.
- Advanced cardiac life support and IV certification required upon hire for experienced nurses and within two (2) months of hire for new graduates.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion