Our client is a global advertising and media group that serves brands throughout the United Kingdom, United States, and Asia. They partner with their clients to provide advertising, brand consultancy, business and brand reputation, content and production, data strategy, social media services, and more. With almost 1000+ employees across multiple divisions, they are now looking to add an experience Recruiter to their NYC HR team.
We are looking for a resourceful and enthusiastic Recruiter who is well networked within the digital advertising and ad-technology arenas. The ideal candidate is someone who has strong communication and follow-up, can think strategically and can identify amazing talent.
- Source, research and recruit candidates for assigned open requisitions
- Uses advanced sourcing techniques to pipeline candidates and use professional networks and other resources to seek and attract top-tier talent
- Build and maintain an active professional network and candidate pipelines by attending industry and business networking events, career fairs, and speaking on panels, etc.
- Use the company’s applicant tracking system as the main source of maintaining candidate profiles, interview notes, and status; create and maintain recruiting reports.
- Compile job postings that accurately represent the company and the positions, and attracts great candidates
- Remain in constant communication with internal clients throughout the recruitment process, providing them with status updates, and giving recommendations when the search needs to be adjusted.
- Negotiate and extend offers of employment
- 6+ years’ experience recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems
- Advertising and Digital Media experience is a MUST
NOTE: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.