Our client is a private investment firm with $1+ billion AUM and more than $2 billion in combined revenue. They now employ over than 10,000 team members across four continents, from North America to Asia. . The role will offer a base salary of $45k + bonus & top notch benefits.
- First point of contact for all visitors
- Coordinate availability and use of conference rooms with other administrative employees
- Arrange catering needs for meetings and general office as needed
- Assist visitors with light secretarial duties, i.e., printing, copying, faxing, etc. if necessary
- Maintain neat and clean overall appearance of reception area and conference rooms at all times
- Monitor reception area for security and control security access functions by verifying employee identification and issuing visitor passes
- Responds to email and office correspondence in a timely manner
- Promptly answer and direct incoming telephone calls and messages while projecting a professional, cheerful and helpful demeanor
- Perform clerical and record keeping duties, as assigned
- Provide back-up administrative support to Office Manager and other administrative employees
- Order office supplies and groceries; maintain kitchen and conference room hallway
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.