Our client is looking for a Receptionist. They have 150+ employees globally with over 100+ in the NYC office over 3 floors.
- Pleasant, welcoming personality, ability to work with very senior executives
- Good organizational skills, able to balance multiple priorities, collaborative, pro-active
- Able to use Outlook calendar for multiple conference rooms, manage heavy call volume
- Microsoft Office suite and experience with a CRM system a plus
- Determine who the guest is and who they are here to see, and the purpose for their visit (i.e. attending a meeting or providing a service).
- Coordinate meetings in the conference rooms (schedule time and room number and determine if food or audio-visual services are required
- If food is required, order food, set delivery time, set up place mats as well as beverages and ice.
- Responsible to answer phones and direct calls as appropriate
- Set up conference calls as required
- Coordinate the lunch deliveries. Notify runners when the messenger center calls with lunch deliveries.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.