Our client is seeking a Senior Real Estate Accountant for a family office in NYC with growth opportunity.
- Responsible for day-to-day accounting for a portfolio of commercial real estate assets
- Prepares and reviews account reconciliations and account closings, balance sheet, analysis schedules, current accounts, and cash flow.
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable
- Oversee CAM reconciliation processes
- Supports with forecasts, budgets, and other analytics
- Responsible for Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual reporting
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.