Seeking a Project Manager to partner with internal steering committees to manage Veterans Initiative in the United States as well as other firm wide global diversity initiatives.
- Partner with internal task force to oversee and facilitate annual veterans and diversity conference, including content generation, securing keynote speakers, and conference planning and coordination
- Proactively manage engagement with deal professionals and portfolio company champions and provide them with updates on portfolio companies’ progress
- Create and manage quarterly updates and 1-page overviews of each company’s progress
- Coordinate ongoing Veteran-focused training and webinar series
- Manage the updates to the Resource Guide and online AVI Resource Portal For all diversity initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree required with 5-8+ years of total work experience
- 2-3+ years of consulting, project, change management, diversity program management, or talent and development experience or experience serving as a veteran
- Candidate must be commercially effective, tactful, and articulate
- Proven leadership and management capabilities
- Solid interpersonal, verbal/written communication, and project management skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.