We are representing a Project Manager opportunity with a Construction Management firm working on some of the most breakthrough high-tech jobs in the Biotech/Nanotechnology space!
Highlights about the Company
- Company with 10+ year history of delivering substantial projects in Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, Healthcare/University, and Data Center verticals
- Small company feel roughly 50-60 employees
- Position is open due to continued growth and winning bids on several new projects
- Company has a strong team/values-emphasized culture and embraces best-practices technology in construction
Candidates must have
- 10+ years’ experience in Commercial Project Management
- The successful candidate will have run $5-$15 million projects from precon through completion; must have experience with estimating, scheduling, and subcontractor buyout
- Competitive spirit
- C-Level interaction with clients
- You must be able to read and evaluate contract terms and have strong negotiating skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.