We are representing a Project Executive opportunity with a Top-20 NYC General Contractor.
Highlights about the Company/Opportunity
- 30-year history; highly reputable open-shop firm
- $350 million/year; $800 million of project pipeline
- Company focused on new ground-up high-rise and major renovation projects
- Main Responsibilities: Oversee multiple projects and project teams; heavy involvement in company operations
Candidates must have
- 10-20 years of relevant major project experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering/Architecture/Construction Management required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.