Privately owned global real estate investment, development and management firm seeking Project Accountant in NYC.
- Carry out month-end close procedures including preparation and/or review of account reconciliations and preparation and posting of monthly general journal entries.
- Ensure accuracy of journal entries and general ledger.
- Preparation of monthly Accounting and Investor Reports and supporting schedules.
- Coordinate and manage monthly/quarterly capital expenditure schedule with Property Management Team.
- Preparation of annual plan/budget and quarterly forecasts including revenue projections and variance analysis.
- Coordinate and prepare lease administration as follows: interpret lease agreements and accounts for impacts of lease provisions and clauses, set up new leases in accounting system, record rental revenue, prepare tenant billings, communicate with tenants regarding rental payments and other billings, reconcile tenant billings accounts.
- Manage accounts receivable process including but not limited to: A/R analysis and collection, A/R aging review, tenant correspondence regarding balances, and preparation of monthly A/R reports for Property Manager.
- 2012/13/14 graduate
- Public accounting experience
- CPA (or parts) is a must
- Real estate clients preferred, not mandatory.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.