Our client is a media technology company focused on solving programmatic business challenges for both publishers and advertisers.
- Manage product ideation and execution from product definition and planning through production, release and beyond
- Develop business cases and feature requirements while measuring their potential and practicality by analyzing market and customer needs
- Interface with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with Sales, and Product Marketing teams to create go-to-market strategies
- Analyze product trends and the company’s competitive position to make informed development decisions
- 1-3 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Knowledge and passion for AdTech
- A good business understanding of the online advertising ecosystem is a plus
- Technical proficiency: you should be able to have conversations with our engineering team about the technical logic and implementation of new features and products
- Experience managing release cycles to achieve targeted ship dates
- Excellent communication skills and someone who can drive alignment and understand motivating factors between stakeholders
- B.A./B.S. from an Accredited University
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.