Our client is a premier and well established private alternative investment management firm, currently managing over $20+ billion in assets. They are seeking a Product Control Manager for their NY office.
- Producing the Daily, Monthly P&L.
- Compilation of daily/weekly/monthly reports which include P&L analysis and account reconciliations.
- Performing monthly price verification.
- Providing input into the development and enhancement of IT systems.
- Preparation of reporting packages for management, front office, marketing and accounting/tax departments.
- Investor and regulatory reporting
- Providing analysis and information in response to ad hoc requests.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in Hedge Funds or Investment Banks.
- Fixed Income P&L production experience and management reporting preferred.
- Accounting/Finance degree preferred
- GPA of 3.3 or higher in major
- Advanced Excel skills
- Detail oriented – attention to details and to customer/client needs
- Knowledge of Geneva 14.2 is a plus
- CPA, CFA, FRM a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.