Seeking an experienced Production Manager for a fashion company in New York, NY
- Work with product team when line is finalized to ensure that all parties have accurate product information.
- Confirm pricing and fabric compositions with product team and suppliers.
- Track and document production status and red flag any inconsistencies, risks, or delays in production process and deliver progress reports on a weekly basis to product and ops teams.
- Manage QC process which includes scheduling inspections, ensuring auditors have correct product data, reviewing QC reports, and highlighting any issues for the product and ops teams to address.
- Coordinate and track accuracy of TOP Samples.
- Confirm and compare received quantities and pricing against purchase orders and packing lists.
- Track fabric, yarn and packaging supplies at factories and initiate new orders when necessary.
- Manage factory and transactional certifications.
- Submits production tech packs, bill of material and packaging manuals created by product team to factories.
- Manage a team of production professionals
- 5+ years of production experience
- Experience managing a team
- Category experience is open- home goods and bath highly advantageous
- BA degree or AA in related field will be highly advantageous
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.