Our client is seeking a PE Fund Accounting Associate.
- Records the journal entries for management fees, investments, accruals, other expense/income, valuation adjustments and bank reconciliations.
- Provides accounting and financial reporting on complex fund transactions.
- Calculates and reviews capital transactions, management fees and accruals.
- Prepares and reviews journal entries for management fees, investments, accruals, and bank reconciliations.
- Determines proper allocation of portfolio and income transactions.
- Maintains and reviews partner capital accounts.
- Prepares accounting work papers and financial statements, including footnotes and supporting schedules.
- Working with deal teams to understand deal structures and assist with execution activities relating to acquisition and disposition transactions.
- 3-6 years of private equity based accounting experience directly at a private equity fund, fund of funds or public accounting experience.
- Investran experience is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.