Our client is seeking a Post Trade Application Developer to support and enhance automation for the Accounting, Treasury, Operations, Compliance, Human Resources, and Investor Relations departments.
- Design, develop, and support solutions for operational departments.
- The work will include building new applications or processes, integrating vendor solutions and supporting current applications and processes.
- Projects will range in complexity and scale from a few days to a few months and could be autonomous or part of a larger development initiative.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science
- Highly proficient in SQL Server including experience in SSRS and SSIS
- Proficient in C# and .Net
- Experience in Excel/VBA
- Understanding of the design, development and maintenance of straight through processing systems, portfolio accounting systems, and buy side automation and control
- SharePoint experience is plus
- Good communication skills, ability to interact comfortably and constructively with groups of people of diverse focus within the firm
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.