Our client’s team is looking for an exceptionally talented individual to join the Portfolio Management Middle Office group as a Middle Office Analyst.
- Helping resolve exceptions in front-to-back position & NAV reconciliation
- Work closely with portfolios managers on process improvements
- Managing monthly reconciliation process
- Handling Corporate actions
- Approval of standard reports on workflow
- Generating reports produced both for internal and external
- Addressing ad-hoc reporting requests
- Participating in report automation projects
- Handling short locate requests
- Preparing corporate action trade
- Booking paper trades
- 3-5 years of experience in middle office from a bank, hedge fund or hedge fund administrator
- Experience with SQL
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.