Our client is seeking a Portfolio Management & Analytics Analyst located in NY.
- Manage, maintain and analyze our propriety property database across 150+ LP interests, which is directly valuable for our secondary deal underwriting process.
- Responsible for completeness of Annual Asset Review, prepared in collaboration with the Investment Team
- Prepare track record and performance attribution models.
- Prepare detailed performance analysis for RFIs/RFPs.
- Recurring and ad hoc analysis for internal stakeholders (AUM, historical portfolio developments etc.)
- Manage and coordinate with the accounting team the process of obtaining detailed and summary underlying fund/investment cash flow data to improve the analysis of existing investments and investor reporting
- Ensure investor requests and questions are answered and that all reporting requirements are delivered on time.
- 5-3 years of experience preferably within an RE or PE capacity
- 5 GPA or higher
- Needs to be very quantitative; high skills in mathematics
- Modelling +++
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.