Our client is seeking a Portfolio Analyst in NYC.
- Assist in the development of data management platform
- Assist in the development of portfolio analytical framework and portfolio monitoring processes and procedures
- Assist in the preparation and review of portfolio company and fund-level reporting
- Work with Deal Team to review valuations of portfolio companies and liaise with auditors
- Assist senior management with ad hoc performance and forecasting analyses
- Prepare LP inquiries and due diligence requests
- 2-plus years of Accounting or Finance experience
- BS in Business-related discipline (CPA a plus)
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting
- Proficient in intermediate Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of private equity or other asset management business
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision and demonstrates ownership of assigned work
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.