Our client, a premier credit focused alternative asset manager, is seeking a PE Controller located in NYC. This position will report directly to the Head of Finance and will work closely with Operations and the Investment Team.
- Assist with managing and overseeing the annual audit processes of several current funds/portfolio companies
- Manage the process and assist in the preparation of quarterly valuations of the portfolio companies following each Fund’s valuation policy. Prepare materials for quarterly fiduciary/valuation meetings
- Assist/oversee treasury function related to capital calls, distributions, borrowings and expense payments
- Oversight over the allocation of expenses to appropriate entities including investment team travel
- Assist in financial modeling and carry projections and other ad-hoc data analysis as required
- Analyze and track cash flows and fund performance to support investor reporting and fundraising efforts
- Ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of public/private Private Equity experience and a CPA
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and independently manage one’s time and deadlines
- Significant attention to detail, organization and analytical capabilities, problem-solving, and accountability
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.