Our client is a global multi-family office/merchant bank, representing a group of clients for investment management, trust & estate, philanthropy, insurance, lending and a variety of family office services seeking a Payroll/HR Generalist
- Responsible for full employee life-cycle for assigned client’s household and professional staff, from onboarding (e.g., new hire paperwork, payroll setup, 401(k) plan setups, benefits plan design, open enrollment) through exit (exit interviews, COBRA, severance, etc.).
- Serve as the primary client contact for HR matters, advising the client and the client’s estate management team in this area.
- Serve as a liaison between client relationship management teams and other internal teams, managing multiple lines of communication and ensuring the client receives tailored, fully-vetted HR advice.
- Partner with the client relationship management team to develop a thorough understanding of client expectations and preferences in order to maintain excellent HR service delivery.
- Ensure the client, as an employer, is compliant with federal and local HR laws, regulations and reporting requirements.
- Responsible for HRIS maintenance, employee benefits administration, and related activities such as open enrollment.
- 3-6 years’ experience in Financial Services
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.