Our client, a midsized publicly traded firm based in White Plains, NY is seeking a Payroll and Benefits Coordinator to join their HR group. This is a newly developed role with room for growth within the organization.
The Payroll & Benefits Coordinator will have responsibility for timely and accurate payroll processing, calculation and validation as well assisting in the administration of all benefit plans. This position will involve the payroll administration including testing and data quality assurance. Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- Administers health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, 401k and other benefit plans
- Administers payroll including preparation, documentation, and disbursement of all payroll checks, payroll taxes, and employee benefits payments in an accurate and timely fashion
- Oversee the accurate processing of other payroll-related benefit deductions and required reports
- Balances the payroll accounts and prepares all follow-up and related reports
- Assists in managing benefit and payroll system data quality and governance, including identification of areas of improvement, analyzing current processes, transactions and data
- Develop relationships with benefits and payroll vendors
- Involved in payroll and benefit system maintenance, auditing, upgrading, data entry, and report writing
- Assist with regulatory benefit compliance such as 5500 processing, plan amendments, ACA reporting requirements, annual Non-discrimination Testing and general insurance updates or audits
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion