The Payroll Analyst will work in our New York City location and report to the VP of Finance & Accounting.
- Maintenance and processing of bi-weekly and semi-monthly, multi-state payroll
- Lead Workday payroll implementation parallel testing and Go-Live
- Review electronic timecards for accuracy, completeness and approvals
- Confirm payroll batches and transmit data
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local requirements
- Prepare of month-end and journal entries, reconcile payroll using NetSuite
- Develop methods to improve employment policies, processes, and practices, and recommend changes to management
- Perform other payroll duties as needed, including manual termination checks, wage garnishment and withholding orders, and distribution of paychecks
- Create and distribute payroll reports for General Ledger and other financial accounting purposes
Skills and Abilities Required
- Workday payroll
- High degree of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong desire to learn and improve upon the Company’s payroll process.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.