Our client is seeking an Onboarding Analyst in Greenwich CT.
- Coordinate new fund launches by interacting with both internal and external counterparties including but not limited to portfolio management, legal, technology, custodians, prime brokers, transition managers, clients, and various operations teams.
- Ensure completion of all internal deliverables prior to account / fund launches via a proprietary workflow management tool utilized to streamline the overall process.
- Coordinate communication and updates to business pipeline and pending account launches to all levels of the firm including the partners and portfolio management.
- The team is also responsible for coordinating transitions, terminations, custodian transfers, benchmark changes, strategy changes, etc.
- Manage, track and escalate key milestones/deliverables to ensure client expectations are met regarding their specific account launch.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
- Experience in financial services, preferably in Asset Management at a buy side firm, is preferable
- 2-4 years F/S experience, preferably asset.
- Must possess a strong control mindset with the ability to identify and fix gaps
- Individual must be results driven, pay attention to detail and be willing to break down barriers and obstacles
- Focused on delivering a seamless and smooth “client experience”
- Ability to successfully influence many different groups and individuals to deliver high quality and timely results
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion