We are representing an OFFICE MANAGER/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT opportunity with a LEADING INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT FIRM
Highlights about the Company
- A leading investment management firm is seeking a bi-lingual English/Mandarin Office Manager/Executive Assistant
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings, and book travels for the Head of the Investment Team in addition to 3-4 associates on the team
- Has the ability to prioritize meetings and manage logistics
- Prepare travel and expense reports on a timely basis
- Manage office supplies, maintain relationships with existing vendors of the office and establish connections with new vendors
- Organize internal events
- This person will report into the Head of the Investment Team in NYC
- Centrally located office in Midtown Manhattan and looking to hire ASAP!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is required
- Previous experience in accounting is preferred, especially with book keeping, account management and reimbursement processing
- Used to working in a fast-paced and high pressure environment, previous experience in hedge fund, bank and other financial service firms is strongly preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.