Our client has built a solid reputation as a boutique venture capital firm investing within the technology and healthcare space. They have over 10+ years of success and have invested $300+ million in companies, globally. They are now looking to bring on an experienced Office Manager to head up office operations and ensure the fluidity of office procedures.
- Provide administrative support to all employees including appointment scheduling and travel planning
- Order and maintain office and pantry supplies
- Prepare expense reports and keep track of reimbursement status
- Working with finance to code expenses for QuickBooks & track invoices
- Print & order presentation booklets and company stationery
- Help maintain computers and phones
- Coordinate and receive packages & deliveries
- Handle ad-hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in office management
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Notary a PLUS
- QuickBooks experience a PLUS
- Financial services experience heavily preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.