Our client is a boutique investment firm that vested interests in both early and late stage companies within the technology and healthcare sectors. Founded 10+ years ago, they have invested over $300 million in both domestic & international companies. They are now looking to add an Office Manager to their stable, teamwork-oriented, friendly work environment.
- Provide administrative support to the team as needed; meeting coordination and travel planning
- Work with building security to register visitors
- Planning and catering for weekly employee lunch, in office meetings and external conferences if needed
- Prepare expense reports and keep track of reimbursement status
- Maintain office equipment, office supplies and groceries
- Print/order presentation booklets, business cards and company stationery
- Ship packages and daily mail, and receive any incoming mail
- Maintain pantry supplies & equipment, conference rooms and reception area
- Partner with finance to code invoices and set up payments and wire transfers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multitask and manage competing demands while reacting to changing priorities
- Quick Books knowledge a PLUS
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.