Our client is a consulting firm seeking an Office 365 Engineer in their Detroit, MI location.
- Support the management, configuration, deployment, testing and operations
- Day-to-day management of the messaging system including but not limited to, documentation, testing, configuration changes, topology updates, account and Distribution List management and problem resolution/trouble shooting.
- Plan and coordinate updates, outages, maintenance windows, and any other activities that could impact the availability of the messaging system.
- Maintain and optimize system performance and efficiency through monitoring, analysis and performance tuning, maintaining documentation.
- Work with vendors, application developers, database administrators, corporate IT, and other technology groups to resolve any problems
- Maintain and administer Mobile Device Management & Mobile Application Management using MS Intune
- Maintain and administer mailbox archiving
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field (preferred) or the equivalent in training and experience
- Minimum 3-5 years high-level MS Exchange experience in an enterprise environment
- In-depth knowledge of O365, Azure and MS Office Suite 2016
- Experience with Microsoft intune is required
- Experience with Microsoft Azure AD is required
- Knowledge of O365 groups, development patterns & practices
- Experience with Email Protection technologies (ProofPoint preferred) is a plus
- Technical experience with Microsoft connectivity analyzer tool
- Ability to create custom PowerShell scripts and commands for automation
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.