Our client is seeking a Nurse Manager responsible for managing, coordinating and educating multiple patient care team members.
- Review patient charts for missing labs, reports, and/or open orders
- Triage urgent same day or double book appointment requests
- Coordinate and participate in daily huddles
- Administer prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with nursing standards
- Prepare equipment and aid physician during treatment, examination, and testing of patients
- Ensure annual OSHA training is completed and Conducts rounds to ensure compliance with OSHA safety standards
- Assesses and evaluates all nursing activities so that all New York State Department of Health/AIDS Institute regulations are addressed.
- Coordinates the interdisciplinary comprehensive care planning sessions and other team meetings as directed.
- Must be a Registered Nurse licensed by the State of New York.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or an Associate Degree in Nursing with 7 years’ experience.
- Master Degree Preferred
- Ambulatory experience in a FQHC, Group or Faculty Practice
- Experience serving persons with HIV/AIDS whom may have histories of substance use, chemical dependency, and/or psychosocial or mental problems required
- Experience working in a setting that promotes interdisciplinary care planning
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.