Our client is looking for a highly motivated Information Security professional to fulfill the Network Security Engineer role for our corporate IT Department.
- Provide planning, design, engineering, implementation, configuration, operational support and troubleshooting for our network security infrastructure
- Validation of firewall configuration, rule creation, and assessment of firewall traffic flow (dynamic routing, log analysis).
- Research and assess new threats and security alerts, and recommends remedial actions to ensure network security design is resilient enough to deal with the latest threats and attacks scenarios.
- Develop technical documentation, including standards and standard operating procedures (SOPs) for operations personnel
- Provide design and expert technical input / support for engineering network security solutions based on recognized standards and best practices
- Work with vendors, application developers, database administrators, corporate IT, and other technology groups to deploy new or updated technology projects.
- Minimum three years of network security engineering experience
- Experience with Palo Alto Next Generation Firewalls is preferred
- CISSP – ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional is a plus
- CNSE – Palo Alto Network’s Certified Network Security Engineer is a plus
- CCSP – Cisco Certified Security Professional is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field preferred; work experience and background will be considered in lieu of formal education
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.