We are representing an Mergers and Acquisitions Associate opportunity with a life sciences company in the Philadelphia suburbs.
- Multi-billion dollar European publicly traded company
- This position be involved with full cycle M&A including sourcing, execution, and post-closing integration
- Position will focus on executive board presentations, tracking metrics, due diligence, financial analysis, and other ad-hoc requests
- Huge growth potential with the opportunity to move into a Director role
- Offers competitive compensation and bonus
- 2 years of transaction services, due diligence, or valuation experience.
- Financial modeling and deal experience preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.