Our client is seeking a Medical Billing Coordinator for a temporary opportunity in MA.
- Maintain databases and billing systems with current consumer billing information.
- Prepare claims every week for Employer Required Task for consumers
- Reconcile the units processed each Employer Required Task with the units paid for PCA payroll.
- Verify claims that meet criteria to submit for payment
- Monitor collections to ensure timely payments
- Reconcile the accounts receivable in the subsystem after every payment posting
- Post all payments and denials in the billing system
- Associate degree with a major in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- Practical knowledge of Medicaid billing, human services and/or state government a plus.
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Strong in mathematical calculation
- Accounting principles and MS office Excel MS office Access a Plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.