We are representing a temp to hire Medical Billing Analyst opportunity with a world class healthcare business intelligence reporting company.
- Provides revenue cycle management services delivering software solutions to increase productivity
- Review and clearing claim issues for all aspects of the revenue cycle process from front desk errors to complex AR Follow-up projects.
- Working with large scale multi-specialty/multi-site healthcare organizations in the U.S.
- Will provide extensive training on our systems and processes using Athena Net and various EMR’s.
- Will work collaboratively with other peers in revenue cycle across the U.S.
- Position open due to growth, who you would be reporting into, soft skills required
- Experience in full revenue cycle processes from front desk registration through insurance follow-up to commercial payers and Medicare/Medicaid.
- Detailed understanding on how to read and interpret EOB’s and denials from all insurance carriers including the financial components such as co-pays, deductibles, co-insurance.
- Thorough knowledge of appeals processing from end to end including across all payer categories based on insurance denial.
- Experience working in multi-specialty physician billing environment either standalone or within a hospital network/ACO.
- Excellent systems experience and acuity whether EMR and Billing/Collection Systems.
- Ability to both work independently and at the same time effective in communication to the AR Director the issues needing clarification.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.