Our client is a research and advisory company seeking a Marketing Manager in their Stamford office.
- Project support and/or lead for engaging internal clients with creative solutions to accomplish business objectives
- Ability to execute end-to-end multi-channel marketing campaigns encompassing e-mail, direct mail, web, video, digital and social media, sales collateral and presentations
- Ability to write and submit creative briefs, log and keep track of all projects and secure creative resources
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects at one time
- Manage production/project schedule and communications with client/key stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal/external creative support staff including design, multimedia, video production, writing and editing
- Effective communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and diplomacy skills
- Excellent team player skills and team leader capabilities
- Experience with excel, word, PowerPoint, adobe acrobat,
- Experience with Workfront (or similar project management/collaboration tool) a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.