What we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate must be a well-organized, detail-oriented individual who can effectively and efficiently manage simultaneous projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Facilitate automation of marketing campaigns
• Responsible for writing copy, organizing, and sending email drip campaigns
• Track and manage client and prospect accounts by uploading and maintaining profiles on an online CRM (Client Relationship Management) system
• Design and send mailers to leads and prospects
• Communicate effectively with C-level executives and other professionals via email
• Coordinate with our sales team on a regular basis
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Experience with Zoho CRM or other CRM strongly preferred
• Knowledge of HTML preferred
• High-level proficiency in Excel preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.