Our client, a financial services leader, is seeking a Manager of Trade Operations to join its growing platform based in Philadelphia, PA
- Responsible for oversight of the middle and back-office investment transactions functions
- Will lead the department in making executive level business decisions.
- The position will sit on the investment side of the business allowing the candidate to work with portfolio managers to optimize the operations of their fixed income portfolio.
- The successful candidate will take charge in a leadership position, creating high visibility for growth in the future.
- Strong benefits and over-all compensation package.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or related fields
- 10+ years of experience of investment operations, with strong experience in trade operations or treasury functions
- Fixed income product knowledge required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If the applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.