We are representing a Manager of Technical Accounting position with a publicly traded manufacturing company in the Princeton, NJ region.
Highlights about the Firm and Position
- Explosive growth – aided by two recent acquisitions
- Responsible for all technical accounting matters across a variety of highly complex accounting areas
- Opportunity to implement new accounting guidance and procedures for the company
- Integral role within the Controllers group – will review and monitor the Form 10-Q and Form 10-K
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits with strong growth potential
- 4+ years of experience in public accounting and/or corporate accounting within the manufacturing industry.
- CPA is required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.