Our client is seeking a temporary to permanent position for a Manager of Talent Operations in MA.
- Support the performance and development of team members through mentoring, coaching and regular feedback
- Ability to actively participate in the pre-employment verification process including initiation of background checks, drug screenings, adjudications and EEOC interviews
- Exceeding the TA Operations service standards with a focus on ensuring processes and controls support accurate, timely work
- Play a key role in project implementations, issue resolution, vendor relations, developing solutions and refining standard operating procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree (such as in Business Administration, HR Management) required
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory/management experience
- 5-8 years in Human Resources / Talent Acquisition function
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems and background check vendors
- Ability to manage ongoing workload demands of both planned and unplanned projects and requests
- Demonstrated experience in managing in TA Operations environment
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.