Highlights about the Firm and Position
- Publicly traded company with a rapidly growing commercial real estate portfolio
- Will oversee the lease administration department as well as the company’s outsourced group
- Responsible for coordinating with department associates to assure compliance with department policies, procedures, and practices, as well as SOX requirements
- Opportunity to establish and implement a lease audit function to review existing data in the system, as well as identify areas of improvement and maximize revenue opportunities
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits
- Candidates must have 5+ years of experience in lease administration.
- Experience in real estate industry is preferred, but not required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.