Our Client is in search for a Manager of External Reporting for their East Rutherford, NJ location.
- Prepare and review financial statements and footnotes, as well as related supporting documentation, for quarterly and annual SEC filings on Forms 10-K and 10-Q.
- Coordinate the preparation of the Annual Report with business partners across the organization
- Responsible for the preparation of the stock-based compensation and earnings per share calculations.
- Participate in various transactions including acquisitions, debt offerings and the Proxy preparation.
- Support the preparation of the Company’s earnings releases.
- Perform ad-hoc accounting research and document conclusions.
- Participate in special projects, improve processes and assist with updating documentation for the department’s Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Review XBRL files that accompany 10-Q and 10-K filings.
- B.S. or above degree in Accounting
- 5-7 years experience with a minimum of 2 years of Big 4 Public Accounting experience
- Public/Private mix would be ideal
- CPA/CPA in progress required
- Experience working with publicly-traded companies preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and successfully multi-task
- Experience with XBRL preferred, but not required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.