We are representing a Manager of Accounting Research with a Fortune sized company in Philadelphia
- Position will focus on accounting research, financial reporting, M&A, and other complex transactions
- This role will also be involved in the financials including financial modeling, budgeting, forecasting, and other ad-hoc projects
- This role is open due to internal rotation and will have 2 direct reporting
- Offers competitive compensation, bonus and equity
- Candidates must have at least 8 years of public accounting experience with SEC registered clients
- CPA is required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.