Our client, a top real estate firm has an immediate need for a lease administration analyst to join their operations group
- Preparation and billing of periodic CAM, Tax and Insurance reconciliations, including initial and final billings
- Validation of lease entry and billing of monthly recurring charges
- Regular monitoring of tenant accounts, including tenant contact and collections
- Resolve tenant disputes and CAM/Tax Audits
- Prepare tenant account adjustments
- Participate in the performance of due diligence for properties being acquired or disposed
- Assist with lease interpretations as it relates to tenant issues
- Work closely with the Accounting, Leasing, Tenant Coordination, Property Management and Legal departments
- 1-3 years’ experience, Bachelor’s degree in business-related discipline preferred
- Strong knowledge and ability to interpret commercial retail and office lease agreements.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in MRI a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.