We are representing a Senior Accountant opportunity a top ranked publicly traded consumer products company in the Lehigh Valley, PA area.
Highlights about the Firm and Position
- Contribute to the monthly close process and enjoy top-notch training and development, with the ability to guide your career path throughout various departments within the organization
- Offers top-notch compensation and benefits, with the ability to earn additional revenue by both performance targets and business development activities
- Assist in the adoption of accounting guidance under ASC 842
- Perform periodic balance sheet account reconciliations and expense account variance analysis
- Assist the Senior Manager to prepare financial reporting requests for 10Q/K and internal/external audits
- Perform various control activities and work with internal auditors to ensure SOX compliance
- Respond to other accounting and finance group questions by researching and interpreting data in the G/L
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in accounting or related fields
- 3+ years of experience in public accounting
- CPA and ASC 840/842 experience is preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.