- Lead a team of very talented engineers and provide tech guidance when needed.
- Architect, design & communicate product development planning.
- Explore new ways to analyze and optimize our services.
- Follow best practices and share them with the team
- Spearhead POC’s on the latest technologies and help us move even faster
- Choose the right tool for the right job
- Knowledge of agile development methodology
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and run time optimization
- Degree in Computer Science or related field (or in lieu of degree, 4+ years of relevant work experience, in JS ES6 production environment)
- Experience with React and Node.js
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and automation testing (Selenium, etc.)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration & Delivery methodologies
- Knowledge of UX and design best practices
- Experience in leading a team
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.